Television Productions Supported
Funding commitments to three productions have been made through the Eastlink TV Independent Production Fund Program.
Applications were received between July 28 and Aug. 25 and were decided upon by the Nova Scotia Independent Production Fund’s board of directors.
Funding commitments totalling $455,400 have been approved for the following projects:
- TV series Addison Season II, produced by Edison 2 Productions Inc., $207,000
- TV series Forgive Me Season 3, produced by Emotion Pictures Inc., $41,400
- TV series Mr. D Season 7, produced by Mr. D S7 Productions Limited, $207,000
- the eligibility criteria for the program was designed to ensure maximum employment and growth in the Nova Scotia television industry.
- in order to qualify for funding, the production must meet the eligibility requirements of the Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive or the Nova Scotia Digital Animation Tax Credit.
- the competitive selection process established by the Nova Scotia Independent Production Fund has two stages: first there is a staff review, which is followed by a board of directors’ judging. All final funding decisions are made by the board of directors of the Nova Scotia Independent Production Fund.
To learn more about the application process, eligible costs and guidelines, go to Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund at www.nsbi.ca.