Film Production Announced
Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI) announced a newly approved production through the Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund today, March 10.
Variety TV series, Mix Sonore, produced by Mix Sonore Productions Inc. (Connections Productions), has been approved for a funding commitment of $322,280 based on eligible Nova Scotia expenditure of $1,171,930.
More details about productions approved for incentives through the Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund are available on the NSBI website at http://www.nsbi.ca/filmfunding .
- Mix Sonore is a bilingual musical variety series featuring over 40 artists from every province
- shot in front of a live audience in Halifax, and hosted by Martha Wainwright the show will premiere in spring 2020 on Unis TV
- the series brings together anglophone and francophone artists, bridging the gap in-between the two solitudes
- the series was shot at the Marquee, which is prominently featured
- francophone artists such as Yann Perreau, Caroline Savoie, Damien Robitaille are featured together with anglophone artists such as Rose Cousins, Matt Anderson, David Myles and Classified are among the featured in the series
Follow Mix Sonore on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MIXSONORE/
For more information on Connections Productions https://connections.tv/
For more about the application process for the Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund, eligible costs and guidelines, go to http://www.nsbi.ca