Food and Beverage Business Accelerator Program
The Food and Beverage Business Accelerator Program provides support for specialized services for Nova Scotian food and beverage producers. Services are provided by Perennia. The program aims to help applicants improve their skills and understanding, encourage access to new markets, launch new products and promote new ideas around by-products
To apply for the program, you must be at least 19 years old.
- have a current Farm Registration
- report farming income and expenses that show gross commodity income of at least $30,000
- represent identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- report a gross income of at least $30,000
- conduct value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product, with a direct partnership and significant economic impact to the Nova Scotia primary agricultural industry
Please refer to the Program Guidelines for detailed eligibility.
Deadline or important dates
Program Opening: April 1, 2021
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Claim Deadline: March 1, 2022
How to Apply
Complete and submit the Food and Beverage Business Accelerator Application to the Programs & Business Risk Management office.
Clients new to programs since 2018 must complete the Program Funding Registration (PFR) Form. Returning clients to update PFR form as necessary.
Program Guidelines, Application Form and Program Funding Registration Forms are available in the “Downloads” section.
Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2
Phone: 902 893-6377
Toll-free: 1 866 844-4276
Fax: 902 893-7579