Food and Beverage Business Accelerator Program
The Food and Beverage Business Accelerator Program provides support for Nova Scotian food and beverage producers to access services provided by Perennia. Perennia's services can help food and beverage producers to improve their skills, access new markets, launch new products and develop new ideas for by-products.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a current farm registration
- be at least 19 years old
- report farming income and expenses that show gross commodity income of at least $30,000
Or, you must be an agri-business that:
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- reports a gross income of $30,000
- conducts value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product, with a direct partnership with and significant economic impact to the Nova Scotia agricultural industry
Please refer to the Program Guidelines for detailed eligibility.
Deadline or important dates
Program opening: 1 April, 2022
Application deadline: 30 November, 2022
Claim deadline: 1 February, 2023
How to apply
Complete the application and submit it to the Programs Division office.If you're new to agriculture funding programs since 2018, you also need to complete the Program Funding Registration form. If you're a returning client, you can use the form to update your information.
Program Guidelines, Application Form and Program Funding Registration Forms are available in the “Downloads” section.
Agriculture – Programs Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2