Advancing Innovative Technologies Program
The Advancing Innovative Technologies program supports the adoption of new technologies, processes or specialized equipment. Through assessment, implementation or adoption, all projects should improve farm and industry competitiveness, productivity & profitability.
Farms and industry associations can apply.
To apply as a farm, you must:
- have a current Farm Registration
- be at least 19 years of age
- report your farming income and expenses and show gross commodity income of at least $30,000
To apply as an industry association, you must:
- represent identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- be a non-profit organization
For more detailed information about eligibility, read the program guidelines.
Deadline or important dates
Program Opening: 1 February 2022
Application Deadline: 1 April 2022
Claim Deadline: 1 March 2023
How to Apply
Complete the application and submit it to the Programs Division office.
Clients new to programs since 2018 must complete the Program Funding Registration (PFR) Form. Returning clients are to update their PFR Form as necessary.
Agriculture – Programs Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2
Phone: 902 893-6377
Toll-free: 1 866 844-4276
Fax: 902 893-7579