Business Advisory Services Program
The Business Advisory Services Program helps Nova Scotia farms and agri-businesses to be more competitive, manage transition, develop risk management strategies and respond to change. The business advisory services offered under this program supports an agriculture sector that can be proactive in business development decisions.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a current farm registration
- be at least 19 years old
- report farming income and expenses that show gross commodity income of at least $30,000
Or, you must be an agri-business or industry association that:
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- reports a gross income of $30,000, or for industry association, demonstrates a not-for-profit status
- conducts value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product, with a direct partnership with and significant economic impact to the Nova Scotia agricultural industry (applicable to agri-businesses only)
Deadline or important dates
Program opening: 1 April, 2022
Application deadline: 30 November, 2022
Claim deadline: 31 December, 2022
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Agriculture – Programs Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2