Creative Industries Fund
The Creative Industries Fund invests in businesses and not-for-profits focused on growth designed to achieve global competitiveness and sustained export activity.
The fund supports single projects as well as year-long proposals by professional organizations who seek to further commercialization and export growth.
Eligible creative industries include but are not limited to: Design/Clothing & Textile, Music, Performing (Touring) Arts, Production & Fine Craft, Visual Art & Applied Arts, and Written & Published Works.
Registered Nova Scotia businesses, and social enterprises can receive up to 50% of project costs through the fund. Registered Nova Scotia not-for-profits are can receive up to 75% of project costs.
When submitting an application to the Creative Industries Fund you will need to demonstrate how your project(s) achieve the following objectives:
- Increased scale of operations in terms of capacity to export.
- Creation of value propositions that are recognized nationally and globally.
- Resilient firms which adapt to global market forces and trends.
- Increased export sales, and revenue growth through innovation.
- Expansion of global markets, and audiences.
- Broadened financial bases for industries, including private and foreign investment.
How to Apply
Please contact Mickey Quase or Susan Jeffries to discuss the proposed project and the application requirements before submitting an application:
All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential.
(902) 424-3701 t
(902) 424-0710 f
(902) 424-2873 t
(902) 424-0710 f
1741 Brunswick St., 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 456, STN Central
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada B3J 2R5