Creative Industries Fund
The Creative Industries Fund invests in Nova Scotia registered cultural businesses that are focused on global exporting and supports not-for-profits and social enterprises focused on development of the culture sector outside of Nova Scotia. The application cycle opens on April 1, 2022 and closes December 15, 2022.
While the fund generally supports export activity, we welcome alternative approaches to expanding your reach– for example, the use of digital tools and web-based solutions.
Eligible creative industries include, but are not limited to:
- fashion and design
- film and TV
- performing arts
- production and fine craft
- visual art and applied arts
Businesses, not-for-profits and social enterprises can apply. They must be registered with the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stocks Company.
Fund intent and objectives
Your proposal must demonstrate how your project will achieve the following objectives:
- furthers the objectives of Nova Scotia’s Culture Action Plan: Creativity and Community
- increases your capacity to export
- increases your export sales and revenue growth
- expands your global markets and audiences
- fosters industry growth of Nova Scotia creative sector outside of Nova Scotia
Up to 50% of eligible costs.
How to apply
Applications open April 1
Interested applicants must contact the program officer firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting an application.
Submit applications by email: email@example.com
Senior Creative Industries Advisor
Phone: (902) 424-3701
Manager, Creative Industries
Phone: (902) 222-3069
1741 Brunswick St., 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 456, STN Central
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada B3J 2R5