Market Expansion and Export Readiness Program
The Market Expansion and Export Readiness Program encourages the agriculture, agri-food and seafood industries to expand their current established market share and foster economic growth.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a current farm registration
- be at least 19 years old
- report farming income and expenses that show gross commodity income of at least $30,000
- demonstrate financial ability to complete the project
- be export-ready and capable of servicing markets outside of Nova Scotia
Or, you must be an agri-business, agriculture industry association, agri-food processor or seafood distributor that:
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- reports a gross income of $30,000, or demonstrates a not-for-profit status
- conducts value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product, with a direct partnership with and significant economic impact to the Nova Scotia agricultural industry
- demonstrates financial ability to complete the project
- is export-ready and capable or servicing markets outside of Nova Scotia
Deadline or important dates
1 April, 2022 – 30 June, 2022
1 July, 2022 – 30 September, 2022
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Agriculture – Programs Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2