Mink Industry Enhancement Program
This program helps Nova Scotia mink producers maintain their Mink Care Assessment Program certification. It aims to strengthen the industry’s position in the market and create market access opportunities while helping the industry adopt animal care standards.
To apply for the program, you must be at least 19 years old and actively farming in the program year.
Your farm must:
- have a Nova Scotia Fur Farming Licence and Site Approval Permit
- be currently and properly registered in the correct income category under the Farm Registration Act
- have completed the Mink Care Assessment Program
- be a member in good standing of the Nova Scotia Mink Breeders Association
Deadline or important dates
Application deadline: 28 February 2023
How to Apply
- Read the program guidelines.
- Complete the application form and submit it to the Programs & Business Risk Management office.
If you’re new to agriculture funding programs since 2018, you also need to complete the Program Funding Registration Form. Returning clients can use the form to update their information if any of it has changed.
Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2