Missions and Investigative Travel Program 2020-2021
The Missions and Investigative Travel program supports efforts outside of the Maritimes, for accessing new and emerging markets, expanding existing markets and building capacity to develop markets. The program also assists in the acquisition, adaptation and installation of new automated processes and equipment that will improve productivity, competitiveness and profitability for innovative farm technologies.
A farm that:
- Has a current Farm Registration
- The applicant is at least 19 years of age
- Reports farming income & expenses that show income of at least $30,000.
An agri-business or industry association that:
- Reports a gross income of $30,000 or demonstrates a not-for-profit status (Industry Association).
- Conducts value-added processing of a raw N.S. agriculture product, with a direct partnership & significant economic impact to the N.S. agricultural industry.
Please refer to the Program Guidelines for detailed eligibility.
Deadline or important dates
Program Opening: March 15, 2020
Application Due: December 31, 2020
Claim Deadline: March 1, 2021
How to Apply
Complete and submit the Application Form to the Programs & Business Risk Management office.Clients new to programs since 2018 must complete the Program Funding Registration (PFR) Form. Returning clients are to update their PFR Form as necessary.
Program guidelines and application are available in the “Downloads” section.
Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2
Phone: 902 893-6377
Toll-free: 1 866 844-4276
Fax: 902 893-7579
Program Registration Form for Farm Business
Program Funding Registration Form for Agri-Business
Program Registration Form for Industry Organizations/Associations, Educational/Research Institutions and Government Agencies