Missions and Investigative Travel Program
The Missions and Investigative Travel Program helps members of the agriculture and agri-food industries to explore and investigate new opportunities and farm technologies outside of the Maritimes and to acquire or install new processes.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a current farm registration
- be at least 19 years old
- report farming income and expenses that show gross commodity income of at least $30,000
Or, you must be an agri-business, agriculture industry association that:
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- reports a gross income of $30,000, or demonstrates a not-for-profit status
- conducts value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product, with a direct partnership with and significant economic impact to the Nova Scotia agricultural industry
Please refer to the Program Guidelines for detailed eligibility.
Deadline or important dates
Program opening: 1 April, 2022
Application due: 30 November, 2022
Claim deadline: 31 December, 2022
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Agriculture – Programs Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2