Small Farm Acceleration Program 2019-2020
The Small Farm Acceleration Program is to support small farms in Nova Scotia through business planning and strategic growth.
- Beginning and existing farms with less than $60,000.00 of Gross Farm Income
- At least 19 years of age
- Currently and accurately registered under the Farm Registration Act
Deadline or important dates
Program Opened: July 2018
Application Intake: Anytime between program opening and June 30, 2022
Project Completion Period: April 1 to March 1 of the corresponding program year
Claim Deadline: March 1 of the corresponding program year
How to Apply
- Complete Farm Registration through Access Nova Scotia
- Complete Program Funding Registration and Small Farm Acceleration Phase 1 program application
- Applications are available on-line and Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture Regional Offices
Program guidelines and application are available in the “Downloads” section.
Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2
Phone: 902 893-6377
Toll-free: 1 866 844-4276
Fax: 902 893-7579