Nova Scotians place a high value on the environment and want to ensure that it is not adversely impacted by development. Through environmental assessments, all citizens have the opportunity to participate in the environmental review of large scale development projects.
Apr 01, 2015 - Change in Fee Schedule for Environmental Assessments (PDF:106k).
In the news
- February 9, 2016 – Decision: Hardwood Lands Community Wind Project ... More
- October 28, 2015 - Decision: Liverpool Wind Farm Project ... More
- September 28, 2015 - Decision: Envirosoil Stabilization and Solidification Technology Project ... More
- June 19, 2015 - Decision: Nictaux Quarry Expansion Project ... More
- May 26, 2015 - Decision: Harrietsfield Williamswood Wind Farm Project ... More
- May 15, 2015 - Decision: Bear Head LNG Project ... More
- March 4, 2015 - Black Point Quarry Project ... More
- February 26, 2015 - Irish Cove Quarry Expansion Project ... More