Nova Scotians place a high value on the environment and want to ensure that it is not adversely impacted by development. Through environmental assessments, all citizens have the opportunity to participate in the environmental review of large scale development projects.
In the news
- March 12, 2015 - Decision: Brierly Brook Quarry ... More
- March 4, 2015 - Black Point Quarry Project ... More
- February 26, 2015 - Irish Cove Quarry Expansion Project ... More
- February 18, 2015 - National Gypsum Mine Extension Project ... More
- February 17, 2015 - Decision: Amherst Community Wind Farm Project ... More
- January, 30, 2015 - Decision: Porters Lake Wind Farm Project ... More