Nova Scotians place a high value on the environment and want to ensure that it is not adversely impacted by development. Through environmental assessments, all citizens have the opportunity to participate in the environmental review of large scale development projects.
In the news
- July 25, 2014 - Decision: East Bay Hills Wind Power Project ... More
- July 12, 2014 - Decision: Barrachois Wind Farm ... More
- July 2, 2014 - Chebucto Terence Bay Wind Farm Project ... More
- June 4, 2014 - Decision: James River Quarry Expansion Project ... More
- June 3, 2014 - Black Point Quarry Project ... More
- March 21, 2014 - Decision: Goldboro LNG Project ... More