Frost Loss Program 2018-2019
The Frost Loss Program helps Nova Scotia farmers recover from crop and financial losses from frost/freeze in June 2018.
The program will provide financial assistance in consideration with other business risk management programs that are available, like AgriInsurance and AgriStability.
EligibilityYou can apply for the program if you:
- are at least 19 years of age
- have a commercial farm operation with a current Farm Registration
- are enrolled (or show proof of new enrollment) in either AgriInsurance or AgriStability
Deadline or important dates
You must apply by 15 March 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the Frost Loss program application form and include the required production and financial records.
- Submit your form to Department of Agriculture Programs and Business Risk Management by 15 March 2019
If you’re new to the program, you must complete the Program Funding Registration (PFR) form. If you’re a returning client, update the PFR form as needed.
Read the program guidelines for more information.
Department of Agriculture Programs and Business Risk Management
74 Research Dr.
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2
Phone: 902 893-6377
Toll-free: 1 866 844-4276
Fax: 902 893-7579