The search feature on this page will help you find persons with the following certifications:
- On-sites (Septic Tank Cleaners, On-site Installers, Qualified Persons Level I and II)
- PLEASE NOTE: Nova Scotia Environment has made changes to the On-site Sewage Disposal Systems Regulations and some terminology has changed. Individuals listed as Qualified Persons Level I (QPIs) are Professional Engineers and they can design on-site sewage systems. Individuals listed as Qualified Persons Level II (QPIIs) are now called a Qualified Person (QP) and they can select on-site sewage systems.
- Pesticides (Commercial and Domestic Applicators)
- Petroleum Storage Tank Installer (PST Class I, II, III)
- Water and Wastewater Operators (Operator in Training, Water Distribution, Water Treatment, Wastewater Collection, Wastewater Treatment)
- Wells and Groundwater (Well Diggers, Well Drillers and Pump Installers)
Although certified people are listed under their county of residence, they may work anywhere in the province. Please contact for more information.