Advancing Clean Technologies Program
The Advancing Clean Technologies Program supports the adoption of clean technologies that help with climate change adaptation, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, improving energy efficiency, promoting sustainable and clean growth, and increasing value-added agricultural production.
To be eligible, you must be a farm, Mi’kmaq conducting farming activities in a Mi’kmaw community, agri-business or agri-food processor.
For farms, you need to:
- be currently and properly registered in the correct income category under the Farm Registration Act
- have generated an annual eligible gross commodity income of at least $10,000
- be at least 19 years old and actively farming in the program year
For agri-businesses, you need to:
- represent Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- have generated an annual eligible agri-business income of at least $10,000
For agri-food processors, you need to conduct value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product, with a direct partnership and significant economic impact to Nova Scotia's agricultural industry.
Refer to the Program Guidelines for detailed eligibility.
Deadline or important dates
Program opening: 25 September 2023
Application deadline: 3 November 2023
Claim deadline: 29 February 2024
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Department of Agriculture
74 Research Drive
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2