On-farm Technology Adoption Program
The On-farm Technology Adoption Program helps producers invest in equipment and processes that provide labour efficiencies, reduce cost of production, increase yields and support more efficient use of inputs.
To be eligible, you must be a farm, Mi'kmaq conducting farming activities in a Mi'kmaw community or an agriculture industry association.
For farms, you need to:
- be currently and properly registered in the correct income category under the Farm Registration Act
- have generated an annual eligible gross commodity income of at least $30,000
- be at least 19 years old and actively farming in the program year
For agriculture industry associations, you need to:
- represent Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products
- demonstrate non-profit status
Deadline or important dates
Program opening: 21 April 2023
Application deadline: 31 July 2023
Claim deadline: 31 December 2023
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Department of Agriculture
74 Research Drive
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2