I have a complaint
If you have a question, or are not sure whether we can help with your specific complaint, call Public Enquiries at 902-424-5200 or toll-free in Nova Scotia at 1-800-670-4357. Or submit your questions through Online Enquiry Form.
- Please fill in the entire form. Make sure you include names and phone numbers.
- After completing the form, submit it online, or mail a printed, signed form to the nearest Access Nova Scotia site. You can find a list of Access Nova Scotia offices.
- Please print clearly. If you need more space, please attach a separate sheet.
- If you are acting for someone else,
- For example, if you're making a complaint on behalf of a spouse or a senior parent please indicate this. Privacy laws require that the person give their consent to the sharing of information. Both you and the person on whose behalf you are acting will have to sign a printed version of the form and return it to an Access Nova Scotia office.
Consumer Online Complaints Form