Limestone Trucking Assistance Program
The Limestone trucking assistance program aims to help Nova Scotia farms defray the cost of trucking limestone to give equal opportunity in neutralizing the acidity of the soil on agricultural land and improve production efficiencies.
A farm that:
- Has a current Farm Registration
- Is at least 19 years of age
- Has a current (2021/2022) soil analysis or Nutrient Management Plan at the time of application.
An Agriculture Industry Association that:
- Represents identifiable N.S. agriculture & agri-food product(s)
- Demonstrates a not-for-profit status
Please refer to the Program Guidelines for detailed eligibility.
Program Opening: February 1, 2022
Application Deadline: September 1, 2022
Claim Deadline: December 31, 2022
How to Apply
Complete the Limestone Trucking Application Form and submit to the Programs Division office with your current soil analysis or Nutrient Management Plan.
Clients new to programs since 2018 must complete the Program Funding Registration (PFR) form. Returning clients to update PFR form as necessary.
Department of Agriculture
74 Research Dr.,
Bible Hill, NS
Toll free: 1-866-844-4276