Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture
For up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit novascotia.ca/coronavirus.
For government office and facility closures and event cancellations, visit novascotia.ca/closures.
Thank you for joining us for the 22nd Nova Scotia Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture Minister’s Conference, partnered with the Seafarmer’s Conference, in Halifax from Feb 25 to 27, 2020
The Fisheries and Aquaculture Student Bursary Program aims to help Nova Scotia fill the labour gap for aquaculture, seafood buying and seafood processing facilities.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Student Bursary Program
- Atlantic Fisheries Fund
- Process for Marine Aquaculture Licence and Lease
- Defining Lobster Fishermen Concern for Finfish Aquaculture on Lobsters and Lobster Fishing Communities in Nova Scotia: A Pilot Study
- Nova Scotia International Seafood Brand
- NAFTA Consultations
- Canada’s seafood leader
- New Aquaculture Regulations
- Aquaculture Regulations
- Nova Scotia’s Open Data Portal
- Lobster Handling Course
- Report of the Maritime Lobster Panel
- 2020 Angler's Handbook
- Nova Scotia Lobster Consultations
- Services en Français
- Follow us on Twitter @nsfisheries
Aquaculture resources, site mapping tool, application process, veterinarian services, leases, licensing, permits, laws and regulations.
Lake inventory maps, sportfishing guides, event schedule, tackle program, special management areas, licences and regulations.
Commercial Fisheries resources, activities and events, licensing, permits, laws and regulations.