Fuel Safety Section
The Fuel Safety Section ensures that all fuel installations using propane, natural gas, fuel oil, or landfill and digester gas are performed in accordance with nationally accepted safety Codes and standards.
In addition, Fuel Safety staff enforce the requirements of the Fuel Safety Regulations and ensure that only properly trained and certified individuals perform work on these systems.
Fuel Safety staff review plans and information submitted for Fuel Safety permits and using the permit database, perform random audit inspections to ensure Code and Regulation compliance.
- Directive - Propane Bulk Plants - August 25, 2015
- Directive -
Fuel Safety Regulations, Section 87 - June 19, 2015
- Directive - Application for field approval of un-certified equipment - April 13, 2015
- Vaporizers and heavy-ends traps- March 13, 2013
- Directive - Oil installation compliance inspection - December 14, 2012
- Directive - Oil installation compliance inspection - June 28, 2012
- Green Tag Responsibilities - May 8, 2012
- Propane Bulk and Cylinder delivery driver responsibilities - March 2, 2012
- Building Energy Management Systems - November 3, 2011
- Class 2A Fuel Safety Contractor License application - October 4, 2011
- Oil Regulation Clarification - Section 90 - October 4, 2011
- Revisions to the Fuel Safety Regulations - October 16, 2006
- Release of propane vapors/liquid to atmosphere prohibited - August 04, 2006
- Marking of gas piping in commercial, industrial and assembly buildings - July 25, 2006
- Conversion of existing boilers from oil or propane to natural gas - February 23, 2006
For the complete list of bulletins please click HERE.
In the News
Please click HERE for a list of application forms.