The Project Management Services Group works with other groups within the Department of Public Works and government to provide Project Management Services throughout design, construction and inspection phases of new and renovated building projects.
- Management of consulting and construction contracts/projects,.
- Management of project budgets and schedules,.
- Assessment of construction methods and materials,.
- Management and coordination of building commissioning,
- Value assessment to determine best project delivery methods to suit scheduling and budgets,
- Evaluation and assessment of contractor's performance,
- Review and input on tendering practices and design requirements,
- Monitoring of separate supervision, inspection and testing contracts, such as geotechnical, and concrete testing,
- Coordination of all aspects of the project,.
- Oversight of regulation compliance on construction projects.